This year JMS Wealth Management has hosted a client charity golf day at nearby Lee on the Solent Golf Club raising money in aid of The Dave Wellman Cancer Trust who support a number of local charities including the prestigious and innovative Centre for Cancer Immunology at the Southampton General Hospital.
The event featured an auction and a raffle to win a wheelbarrow of wine (made up of bottles kindly donated by our clients and guests) which totalled around 80 bottles for the lucky winner!
The amount raised from the golf day was £2,855.00
Generous gifts were donated by companies and individuals listed below;
- Grand Café donated champagne afternoon tea for 2
- Jon Betts at Porsche Portsmouth donated a half day driving experience
- Stoneham Golf Club donated a 4 ball
- Southampton Boat show donated 2 preview day tickets
- Mary Rose Exhibition donated a family ticket into the museum
- Southampton Football Club Groundsman donated a guided tour of the pitch
- Snows group donated BMW gifts along with prizes
- Beefy’s at Ageas Bowl donated a £50 voucher for their restaurant
- Tina Wellman kindly donated 2 tickets to the Dave Wellman Cancer Trust ‘Mid-summer Night’s Dream Ball