For the last few years JMS Wealth Management has hosted a charity golf day at the picturesque Lee on the Solent Golf Club in order to raise money for the Dave Wellman Cancer Trust who support a number of local charities including the prestigious and innovative Centre for Cancer Immunology at the Southampton General Hospital, Tina has been running the charity single handed for 17 years now and is a valued client of JMS Wealth Management.
Thank you to some very kind companies and people who donated gifts for our auction, listed below:
- Old Thorns Golf Club who donated a 4 ball
- Stoneham Golf Club who donated a 4 ball
- Wave 105 who donated an afternoon with Steve Power and afternoon tea
- Beefy’s restaurant at the Ageas Bowl for Sunday lunch
- John Betts at Porsche Guildford for a Silverstone half day driving experience
- Rib ride and lunch at Folly’s donated by HJS solutions
- Bombay Sapphire donated a discovery experience for 2
- Bistro 8 donated a meal with wine for 2
- Grand Café donated a champagne afternoon tea for 2
- Snows who continually support our event and who donated prizes for the competitions
The amount raised from the golf day was £4,165.00
Tina Wellman-Hawke commented "For the last three years Justin Stevens and the wonderful Team at JMS Wealth Management have organised their annual golf day, choosing to support the Dave Wellman Cancer Trust. As the 5th largest donor to the Southampton University Campaign for the Cancer Immunolgy Centre, we have seen how the money raised from these events has made a major contribution in the fight against cancer. The work continues, the new Talent Project will enable the best research fellows to work on our doorstep, and change the future in cancer treatment. The future is bright, the future is immunology!
We also support local families, individuals and a local childrens cancer ward where we help them make memories from days out and us giving treats for the families who are all suffering. We also help financially at a time when money, through loss of earnings and pressure on the family, is sometimes stretched. Without the constant support of our generous friends, we would not be able to continue doing what we do. My heartfelt thanks go to all at JMS Wealth Management, and their wonderful clients who really have helped us to make a difference to so many lives”.
If you would like to know more about the campaign you can check the link at www.southampton.ac.uk/youreit*
*Please note that clicking a link will open the external website in a new window or tab. Links from this website exist for information only and we accept no responsibility or liability for the information contained on any such sites. The existence of a link to another website does not imply or express endorsement of its provider, product or services by us or St. James's Place.