Once again Justin and the team from JMS Wealth Management hosted our Annual Client Charity Golf day at the Lee on the Solent Golf Club in aid of the Dave Wellman Cancer Trust.
This year as well as our wheelbarrow of wine we also had a tree containing over 75 lottery and scratch cards kindly donated by our golfers which we raffled off at the end of the evening for one lucky winner.
We also had very kind donations of:
- 4 ball donated by The Lee on the Solent Golf Club
- 4 ball donated by The Royal Winchester Golf Club
- 4ball donated by The South Winchester Golf Club
- Newbury Races Tickets
- 3 Ball to play with Paul Jones at Goodwood Downs Golf Club
- A hamper donated by Caaren Jones of Carabella Hampers
The total amount raised from the day was £2,300.
Thank you to all our clients and the wonderful staff from the Club who made our day so enjoyable.