My philosophy as a Senior Partner Practice of St. James's Place Wealth Management is to offer my clients expert service of distinct quality and integrity. I recognise that each one of my clients is unique and therefore I provide a bespoke service, tailored to their own financial needs and future aspirations. My speciality is within the Savings and Investment planning market including Inheritance Tax and the Retirement market for Personal Individuals and Businesses as detailed below.
- Onshore & Offshore Investments planning, including existing investments reviewed
- Inheritance Tax Planning & Trust** advice
- Specialist Tax Planning
- Portfolio Management Services*
- Retirement Planning. Pension reform changes what options do you have? Using tax reducing Investments?
- Retirement Plans. Stakeholder Pensions, Self-Invested Personal Pension Schemes (SIPPs), Pension reviews and Pension Sharing on divorce
- Trustee Schemes
- Annuities & Income drawdown. Nearing Retirement we offer whole of market for Annuities
I particularly enjoy the challenge of reviewing clients existing arrangements to see if everything is on track, this is a no obligation service which clients have found invaluable. Please see my client testimonial page.
As a Senior Partner Practice of St. James's Place Wealth Management, I have access to the distinctive approach to Investment Management and guarantee of my advice to you from the St. James's Place Wealth Management Group.
The value of an investment with St. James's Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds you select and the value can therefore go down as well as up. You may get back less than you invested.
The levels and bases of taxation and reliefs from taxation can change at any time and are dependent on individual circumstances.
** Trusts and some areas of Inheritance Tax Planning are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
* Portfolio Management Services is a separate and distinct service to those offered by St. James's Place.